Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Valentine's Day Busy For P.I.'s

Today's THV - KTHV Little Rock News Article: "Valentine's Day is one of the busiest days of the year for private investigators, because it's a day that cheaters have to handle double duty.

Cheaters have to keep two people happy. For private investigator Gretchen Lane, Valentine's Day is good and bad.

'His plans change, my plans change; I want you to go, I have a bad feeling about this; call and see if flowers were delivered, go to the airport -- it's been a wild day, all day long,' said Lane.

She is an investigator for a group in Marietta called Busted Confidential Investigations and the good part is they are busy.

'This is the big one,' Lane said. 'We have been hoppin' all day long; I haven't eaten all day long.'

The bad part is they are documenting a damaging blow to marriage."

No comments: