Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Investigate Your Date

KVOA News 4, Tucson, Arizona - Investigate Your Date: "'Lisa' (Had a Bad Dating Experience): '...and as the night progressed he was flirting with me a lot and hitting on me and talking about taking me to like, Lake Tahoe where he had a business trip and would fly me out there...'

We'll call this woman Lisa. She'd rather not be identified.

This thirty-something professional thought she was having a nice, casual, honest dinner date. But, to her horror, she found exactly the opposite when a man took her to dinner, left her alone for a minute and her cell phone rang.

Lisa: 'The female voice is on the other end and asks for this person...'um', I say to her, 'you know I'm really sorry to hear about your separation' and she said, 'Oh, is that what he told you?' and I said, ‘yeah' and she said, 'Did he mention to you that I'm carrying? I'm pregnant with his fourth child.''"

No comments: