Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Private Detective Tells You How to Stay Safe

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
The profession of private detective conjures up visions of cheating spouses, undercover stings and covert operations. Really, it's like every other job, but with a bit more excitement. I have been working the streets of Erie for the past 25 years in various public sector criminal justice jobs and recently struck out on my own, opening Rogan Investigations, a private detective agency based in Erie.

I've seen a lot in my years in this business and the lack of attention that others pay to their surroundings has always concerned me, particularly when it comes to women.

As women, we need to always be aware of the environment around us so we can respond and react appropriately. It's important to think before you leave your home, car, or office.
I can't tell you the number of women, and men for that matter, I have followed who have no idea that I am watching them. I must be a good private detective, right? Wrong, sort of. I am a good private detective, but the truth is that most people just don't think about their own personal safety and surroundings.

If I am watching you, who else is?

Now that we're entering the holiday season, women can be more distracted than ever.

Read more here and follow us on Twitter!

No comments: