Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Lindsay Lohan Hires Private Investigator

Lindsay Lohan's house has been burgled.

The 'Mean Girls' star returned to her home in Los Angeles' Hollywood Hills to find it ransacked.

The 23-year-old star's mother Dina said: “The safe was ripped out of the wall, and the door was off the hinges and door handles removed. Bags, Lindsay's father Michael is convinced the burglary was an "inside job" and has hired a private investigator to look into the case.

He said: "I’m sick of people bugging my daughter and using her. This is not the first time she’s been robbed. I’m working with the police but at the same time, I have my own people.

"I’ve hired private investigators and I’m going to work my own investigation and find out who did this. Lindsay is not OK. She’s very upset and feels extremely violated.shoes and jewellery were taken too.


Read more here
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: