Thursday, April 09, 2009

This PI Is "Nosey By Nature"

Like all jobs, Timothy Burchell's business as a private investigator has its ups and downs.

Rooting out a wanted murderer from his hideout in the south of France for extradition to the States was "quite scary at times, because I had heard he was a very hard man", admitted Mr Burchell, who runs UK Private Investigators from his home in Culverden Avenue.

"I was holed up in long grass doing surveillance from the bottom of his garden for two weeks. The sound of the lawn mower moving towards me wasn't a good moment, but I was pleased when it all worked out and he was arrested."

On the other hand, "sitting in the back of a van at two in the morning with a camera, munching mini chocolate bars because I've forgotten to bring anything else, waiting for someone to come out, can be dire.

Read more here.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: